Thursday, May 26, 2016

zGarena Garena 24/9/09


zGarena

Hello everyone,

as I saw there's no new for Garena, and I didn't want to let the guys who likes to play Garena with a

stay alone with nothing on the hand.
So I Garena in a rush, as I'm some busy atm.

You've to use HideToolz to hide ur process, as I said I just it in a rush and had no time to the

WC3J.dll also...

Attachment includes:
- zGarena.exe (put in ur Garena folder)
- HideToolz (I think everyone knows how it works)

Anyways, here u go.

Greetz, zRpeR

Anubis scan added - Bat

Anubis - Analysis Report

Performs Registry Activities: The executable rds and modifies registry values. It may also crte and monitor registry .

CREDITS : zRpeR

__________________
_______####________________________________#####
______#_____#______________________________#_____#
______#_____#______________________________#_____#
####_#####__####__###____####__####__#####
___#__#___#__##oo#_#__#___#___#__##oo#__#____#
_#____#____#_#_____#__#___####__#_______#______#
####_#____#_####_#####_#______####____#______#
__________________________#_______________________ _

No comments:

Post a Comment