Thursday, May 26, 2016

19th May - Bypass Ladder Rooms


So, I ran into this file made by Pudge666 (all credits to him) posted in another forum, and it works fine for me to join Ladder Rooms.

Its from December, but I could join ladder rooms with no problem. Go figure why...

Anyways, here are the specs:

Quote: - 50 Exp / 15 min for Basic Members.

- 100 Exp / 15 min for Gold Members.

- Disable 5 Sec Waiting

- Disable AntiMh Garena Fture

- Do not Give any Errors.

-Important : You wont have the playing swords activated using this .

IT IS WORKING 100 % .

STEP BY STEP :

1 - EXTRACT THE GARENA.EXE IN YOUR GARENA FOLDER AND SAY YES TO '' REPLACE ''

2 - GO TO YOUR GARENA FOLDER // PLUGINS // UI AND EXTRACT THE GINE.RAR AND SAY YES TO REPLACE THAT ( * THATS FOR MAKING THE MH WORK ).

HAPPY

VIRUS TOTAL

A false positive to make inject garena.exe. [Sus/Dropper-A] I havent tried the GEngine nor using any MH with it, as I hate maps... I still dont know why the hell pudge666 keeps relsing those I'd be happy with just the non-delay to rejoin, flood enabled, and extra exp... But oh well... Guess I cant spk for everyone


If this saved your life, press thanks :P (Dont know why so many people ask for thanks's, but oh well, guess I will just follow the mass and do so aswell :P)

**Quick Edit**
PS: I dont like this version because it still has the ads and pings are with | and not rl s, but oh well, I guess its still better to play in ladder rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment