Thursday, May 26, 2016

[DETECTED] Crypt v1.24e


Crypt is Back!
With simple UI and awsome ftures (or maybe i got that backwards...)

I wish I could say that this is the first 1.24e map out, but due to me being a idiot and doing a total system recovery on my computer and forgetting about all my files from crypt v1.24d, this is a little late..

Ftures-
Mainmap units
Minimap units(NEW!)

I know adding minimap units to the extensive list of ftures wont impress many people but im still a noob at and a terrible programmer(dont let the UI fool you). I'll continue to lrn and try to add more ftures, so plse don't post asking for me to add some new fture because i know that my is lacking and i know what ftures are in other .

Spking of what not to post, plse do not post things like..

Thanks If you wish to thank me then plse hit the thank button at the bottom of this post.
or
This is the worst ever This is not the kind of constructive feedback that I wish and if you dont like my then feel free to use another.
Downloads:



online advertising

Here
Thanks,
cryptl0rd

EDIT: ONLY WORKS WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT, GO FIGURE (NO WARDEN PROTECTION, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

No comments:

Post a Comment